"Like" our Facebook page for event updates and church happenings!
- A Facility Request form must be submitted for approval at least two weeks prior to the event date. (Please scroll down to the bottom of this page for online and printable request forms.) All rooms you plan to use must have prior approval including the nursery/children's areas. You may not change rooms without checking with the office staff first to assure the availability of the other room(s). You and your guests must remain in the area reserved.
- All trash must be placed in the provided trash containers. Please make sure the container has a trash bag liner before using. After your event, take the trash to the dumpster (south side of the building—next to the garage). Replace the liner in the container (extra liners are kept under the kitchen sink).
- If you rearrange or use additional tables and chairs, please return them to their previous place. The table and folding chair storage area is in room 414.
- Food should not be left in the refrigerator unless arrangements have been made with the office staff or another ministry for immediate use.
- No “red” drinks are to be served anywhere in the building.
- All decorations, both inside and outside, must be removed immediately after your event.
- Dirty dishes should be washed and returned to the proper storage cabinet. Please do not leave dishes in the sink. Any dishtowels used should be returned clean as soon as possible.
- All counters and stovetop should be cleaned and free from clutter and food particles.
- Any spills or spots on the carpet as well as broken equipment should be reported to the church office or the custodian-on-duty immediately.
- If your CCC ministry has permission to use the church’s kitchen supplies (such as paper plates, cups, forks, table coverings, coffee supplies, etc.), report the items used to the church office. Place your message in the office mailbox (first mailbox located in the Adult Education hallway). This will assure an adequate supply for future events.
- Floors are to be swept in your reserved area. The sweeper is stored in the custodian’s closet.
- When exiting the building, please make sure all of your guests have left the premises. Window blinds are to be pulled together and closed. All room lights, including the restrooms, are to be turned off and all doors in your reserved area closed.
If children are part of the guests:
- No nursery/children’s room may be used without prior permission by our Children’s Ministry Directors. No child may be left unattended in any area of the church. Adult supervision is required for all children. Please refer to the CCC Child Care Policy for specific caregiver requirements.
- Due to the current curriculum material being stored in the Children’s Ministry cabinets, supplies and certain toys are not to be used without permission. Direction will be given concerning what is available for your little ones to play with.
Worship Center, Youth Room, Multi-Purpose Room Use:
- After use, chairs and/or tables must be put back in place as originally found. The table and folding chair storage area is in room 414.
- Only CCC-trained technicians may operate the soundboard, computer equipment, and microphones. This includes equipment in the Worship Center, Youth Rooms (304-308 & 310/312), and the multi-purpose room (416). Availability of a CCC technician will determine use of the equipment and the room assignment. A technician fee may be charged for non-ministry events. Guest videographers and photographers must have permission prior to the event to be in the worship center sound booth area.
Should your event be cancelled, please notify the church office as soon as possible. This will allow room availability to other groups and also give the custodian the opportunity for completing his duties.
Shared/CCC Office Procedures 9-26-11 ab
Use this link if you'd like to print a copy of the facility use guidelines.
Please use the forms provided to request the use of CCC's facilities. Contact the Church Office if you have any questions. Thank you!
Use this form to submit a ministry room request online.
Use this form to submit a non-ministry room request online.
Use this link to print a ministry room request form. Return the completed form to the church office or office mailbox.
Use this link to print a non-ministry room request form. Return the completed form to the church office or the office mailbox.