Requires equal quantities of excitement, energy and adventure. Mix it with meaningful teaching, storytelling and song. Voila!
You'll interact with children and families while helping with our mission to introduce kids to Jesus in an environment that is safe, friendly and fun. Whether providing a warm smile, sharing a cheerful disposition or lending a helping hand, our volunteers make a difference in children's lives week in and week out. Below are specific areas where you can serve:
- Doorkeepers: greet families, assist with checking-in and finding classrooms
- Classroom: teach class lessons, lead games and activities, manage the room and help keep things organized
- Preteen Group: Volunteer to serve food or coordinate special events
- Kid’s Administration Assistance: help prepare the following week’s curriculum; manage sign-ups for special events
- Operation Christmas Child: Assist with organizing the church-wide collection of shoebox donations
Criteria: Volunteer application and background check
Next Step: Please complete the form below and someone from our church will be in touch with you shortly about volunteering!