- She Is Trustworthy - Prov 31:11
- She Is A Positive Influence – Prov 31:12
- She Is A Planner – Prov 31: 21-22
- She Is A Protector – Prov 31:27
- She Meets The Needs of Her Home - Prov 31:15
- She Invests For Her Household - Prov. 31:16
- She Helps Her Husband Become Successful - Prov 31:23
- She Is Delightful - Prov 31:13
- She Is Compassionate - Prov 31:20
- She Is Unselfish - Prov 31:20
- Her Applause Comes From Her Children - Prov 31:28
- Her Applause Comes From Her Husband - Prov 31:28
- Her Applause Comes From God’s Word - Prov 31:30
- Her Applause Comes From Her Works - Prov 31:31
- Her Assets Are Beyond Financial Assessment
- Her Achievements Belong With Those Of High Stature – She Has Changed The World
- Her Attitude Creates a Wonderful Environment In Every Relationship She Touches
- Her Applause is Thunderous and Cannot Be Contained
- Her Appearance and Activities Have Changed, But Her Character is Timeless
Reading Guide, May 10-15
Monday: Proverbs 1:8-9
Tuesday: Proverbs 31:10-16
Wednesday: Proverbs 31:17-22
Thursday: Proverbs 31:23-26
Friday: Proverbs 31:27-31
Saturday: Matthew 5:13-16
Read the Bible in a year, in the order that events happened, with this Bible.com reading plan! Reading the books of the Bible in historical order ultimately helps us better understand God's story.
Please pray for those in our CCC family who are working on the front lines during the COVID-19 pandemic. View a printable list of those workers and their pictures here.
When we have or are anticipating severe weather conditions, please follow these guidelines to determine our worship times on Sunday morning:
¨ If there is a snow emergency declared in Bartholomew County, all services and activities for the day will be cancelled.
¨ If there is no snow emergency but travel is hazardous, we may have one family-style (no classes, nursery or children’s programming) worship service at 10:30 am.
¨ Other event cancellations on Sunday and during the week will be determined after reviewing current conditions, the weather forecast, and discussion with the appropriate ministry director.
Information about Sunday service cancellations will be circulated in the following ways:
¨ The best way to find out about a cancellation is through the VIP text service. To join, text CCC123 to 36000, and follow the prompts to confirm your information.
¨ CCC website: www.cccolumbus.org.
¨ CCC Facebook page: @CCColumbus.
¨ Church phone message: Call the church office at 812-376-9478 and listen to the greeting message. If service times have changed, the greeting will give the new times.
For other events, please check with your group leader.
We use the CCC VIP Text List to remind the congregation about upcoming church-wide events and to post alerts (i.e., cancellation of an event due to weather). It's easy to join: just text CCC123 to 36000.